Monday, November 24, 2008

Cakes

These are a few of the cakes I've made recently. I will post more soon of ones I have done in the past. Of course if anyone needs a cake or has an idea of one they want made, just e-mail me and let me know.

This is a 2 layer half sheet cake that I made for a primary board appreciation dinner. It is a yellow cake.

This is my "Topsy Turvy" cake. It can be made in chocolate or yellow. This would be considered a "shape" cake.


This is a guitar cake. I also have made it look like an electric guitar in pink and purple with "HM" on it for "Hannah Montana."

2 comments:

Christy Peake said...

Your cakes are fabulous!

hshoafus said...

Hey Girl I miss you guys somethin aweful!!! I would love to be back home right now!! The kids are getting so big both yours and mine!! I need your help gettting links on my blog for my friends so that I can keep up with them!!! Love ya!